Women's Lasso Red boots 6 M Oak OTBT nckrhs1976-New Shoes
Overview from the Taos Footwear Women's Convoy Leather Boot:Leather Men's Sandals Men's Sandals Men's Leather Beach shoes (color White Slippers, Size 44)Naturalizer Women's Morrison Fashion Sneaker, Black, 12 M US
What will the marijuana industry look like as legalization spreads? Women Slippers Fashion Pointed High Heel Sandals Casual Lazy shoes Ladies SlippersMen's shoes Leather Spring Fall Formal shoes Pointed Toe Business Party & Evening Novelty shoes Slip-ONS HairstylistWill corporations sweep in and create Big Marijuana, flooding the market with mass-produced weed? Or will marijuana agriculture stay true to its roots in family farming, and reflect a sustainable, local, and artisanal ethic? In Craft Weed, Ryan Stoa argues that the future of the marijuana industry should be powered by small farms—that its model should be more craft beer than Anheuser-Busch.
To make his case for craft weed, Stoa interviews veteran and novice marijuana growers, politicians, Nike Mens Roshe One SE Synthetic TrainersGabor Womens Promise 82.711.10 Leather Sandals Silveractivists, and investors. He provides a history of marijuana farming and its post-hippie resurgence in the United States. He reports on the amazing adaptability of the cannabis plant and its genetic gifts, the legalization movement, regulatory efforts, the tradeoffs of indoor versus outdoor farms, and the environmental impacts of marijuana agriculture. To protect and promote small farmers and their communities, Stoa proposes a Marijuana Appellation system, modeled after the wine industry, which would provide a certified designation of origin to local crops.Wolky Womens 3204 Jewel White Canals Leather SandalsWomen's Boots Autumn and Winter High-Heeled Martin Boots Plus Velvet Cotton shoes Rivets Short Boots Buckle Low to Help Women's Boots A sustainable, local, and artisanal farming model is not an inevitable future for the marijuana industry, but Craft Weed makes clear that marijuana legalization has the potential to revitalize rural communities and the American family farm.
As the era of marijuana prohibition comes to an end,Converse Men's Pro Leather 76 SneakersWebb Perkin Women Punk Rock Night Club Party shoes Female Lace Up Martin Boot Lady Ankle Boots Lady Platforms now is the time to think about what kind of marijuana industry and marijuana agriculture we want. Craft Weed will help us plan for a future that is almost here.
Women's Lasso Red boots 6 M Oak OTBT nckrhs1976-New Shoes
STC Trump Work Boot CSA, Black
Most books about the modern marijuana industry are often torn between celebrating legalization's seeming inevitability and sharpening fears about its potential effects. Ryan Stoa's Craft Weed offers something new: a smart, historically accurate, and valuable middle ground that advocates for the benefits of small-scale “craft” cannabis farming as a means of rebuilding America's agricultural heritage and preventing the rise of marijuana monopolies. By tracing the history of how cannabis has long been produced in the United States, Stoa argues against misguided fears of “Big Marijuana” and gives actionable, useful advice for the benefits of developing a local, sustainable industry. Well-written and thoroughly researched, Craft Weed is must-read for anyone who wants the best for this emerging industry's future.
- White Eithy Women's Shache Stiletto Ankle-high Zipper Leather Boots
- Female 8cm High Glitter Heels Block Pumps Ladies Sexy Chunky Heels Woman Scarpin Party Wedding
- DecoStain Women's Pointed Toe Ankle Strap Stilettos High Heels Pumps Party Evening Work Dress shoes
- Unm Women's Vintage Carving Pointed Toe Low Tops Lace Up Dressy Pumps Chunky Kitten Heels shoes
- AnMengXinLing Fashion Women Mid Calf Boots Suede Block High Heel Pointed Toe Trendy Fold Stretchy Slip On Dress Boots
- FEWW11 Women Cool Lightweight shoes Sneakers Black Untamed Dinosaur Fury Breathable Gym Lace-Up
- WDDGPZYDX Sports shoes Air Mesh Men Casual shoes Spring Summer Mens Sneakers Lightweight shoes Plus Size 39-46 Army Green shoes
- Dr. Martens Unisex Adults' Dante Derbys
- Black Men's Fashion Ankle Work Boot Casual Solid color Lacing Up High Top Boot Cricket shoes
- Ellie Women's Eden-557 Black Size 11 M
- SEERTED Water Sport Surfboards Pattern Sneaker Women Wide
- MKJYDM Women's Leather Points High Heels Spring and Summer Novelty shoes Sandals Fashion Slippers Casual shoes 34-39 Yards High-Heeled Sandals (color Black, Size 5.5 US)
- SENERY Winter Boots Women Lace-Up Zipper Leather Cross-Tied Decoration Pointed Toe High Heel Ankle Boots
- FSJ Women Summer Slip On Heeled Sandals Open Toe Bows Patent Cutout Ladies Dress Slide Slippers Size 4-15 US
- Skechers Womens Flex Appeal 2.0 Act Cool Trainer
- Cambridge Select Women's Slip-On Low Block Heel Loafer
- Lozano Maroon Velvet Slip ons with Anchor Embroidery Casual shoes Maroon
- Women's Ankle Boots Winter Leather Snow Boots Platform Boots Plush Cotton Boots Student Ladies Boots Black (color Black, Size 36)
- MedzRE Men's 2015 Buckle Details Zip Back Work Short Boots shoes
- Peppeshoes Modello Gabriele - Handmade Italian Leather Mens color Navy bluee High Boots - Goatskin Smooth Leather - Lace-Up
- Bugatti K10041, Men’s Low-Top Sneakers
Emily Dufton, author of Grass Roots: The Rise and Fall and Rise of Marijuana in America
Craft Weed is an insightful investigation into the future of cannabis farming by a gifted and thoughtful writer. A great read!
Linda A. Parker, University of Guelph, author of Cannabinoids and the Brain
It is not often that a new agricultural product enters the legal market.Men's Business Leather shoes Casual Outdoor Hiking shoes Lace-Up Non Slip Shock Absorption Comfortable shoes,B,42British Tide shoes Men's Spring and Summer New Breathable Casual shoes 2019 Youth Trend Korean Leather Men's shoes (color Black, Size 38) Ryan Stoa offers an insightful overview of how that came to be and how the marijuana market could avoid the ecological and social problems associated with industrial agriculture. It is a hopeful story that should serve as a call to action for those who want products that are sustainably produced and socially just.
Brian K. Obach, Professor of Sociology, State University of New York at New Paltz; Reinhar Side Zipper Rivet Round Toe High Slim Stiletto Ankle Boots RedSupra Men's Skytop pink gold Metallic White Sneaker Men's 11.5 D (M)author of Organic Struggle: The Movement for Sustainable Agriculture in the United States
Stoa's new work takes a novel look at multiple facets of the marijuana farm and the politics that surround it.Rockin Footwear Womens Rockin Water Sneakers Water shoesHi-Tec Men's V Lite Flash Force Low I Waterproof Trail shoes As they get caught up in the narrative, readers will learn a ton about the plant, the machinations of government, and parallels with the wine industry. Compelling arguments unfold for why we should support small, family farms in our efforts to preserve our country's communities and ecology while maintaining efficient agricultural markets. I sincerely hope that all levels of government follow his recommendations before it's too late.
Mitch Earleywine, Professor of Psychology, University at Albany, SUNY; author of Understanding Marijuana